website creation and revision
An expert at bringing order to chaos, Joanna can analyze your content and help you determine how best to organize it so that visitors to your site will be able to find what they’re looking for quickly.
Once your site has been created, or if you have an existing website, that doesn’t mean it should be ignored. In order to improve your search results, your website should always be evolving. Joanna can update your website weekly, monthly, or quarterly, adding special offers, blog posts, or whatever else you need to keep your website up-to-date and in your local search results.
With an A.B. and M.A. in English, Joanna’s no stranger to writing. She has written marketing copy to advertise such products and services as physical therapy, cooking lessons, wellness and fitness programs, educational videos, dance classes and golf lessons. She also has written blog posts for a variety of sites.
- Physiquality.com: Written for consumers, this blog publishes advice from experts on health, wellness and fitness.
- PTPN.com: Geared toward physical therapists who own their own practice, posts cover the business of physical therapy, including management, Medicare, cash-pay programs, finance, and more.
- MizzouAtlanta.com: Launched our alumni chapter website in 2013 and, for three years, posted events and news releases to advertise the chapter to local alums and prospective students.
- MizzouNYC.com: For three years, wrote alumni profiles of graduates in New York from the University of Missouri and created several print pieces to advertise events and the chapter.
- MizzouAPhi.com: For a year, covered Alpha Phi chapter events and history at the University of Missouri and wrote alumnae profiles.
Marketing has short-term and long-term projects. Joanna has done projects ranging from “can I have a flyer to announce this meeting?” to “work with a team of five people from January through August to collect product, write copy, assign prices, and produce a catalog.” She’s ready to get things done in a day, a week, a month, or a year.
Joanna is also fluent in three different editorial styles:
- AP (Associated Press)
- CMS (Chicago Manual of Style)
- AMA (American Medical Association)
Don’t know the difference? Don’t worry, it’s her job to differentiate. Don’t care? She’ll use AP style to edit your site’s copy.
application of HTML
Joanna’s knowledge of HTML means that she can code your copy consistently and improve your search results.
If you’d like to see more about her work experience, you can read through her resume or download a PDF copy. To see some of her references, connect with her on LinkedIn. You can also see her latest writing samples via her blog.
Have questions about what she can do for you? Contact Joanna today!